Thursday, July 8, 2010

Catching Up {Life}

Why is it when 'Catch Up' is on the to do list, it's never really fully accomplished? Maybe it's lack of motivation to complete the list or addition of extra helpers who create additional to-dos or a multitude of other things.



It seems like catching up has been on my list for a while now and I don't think it's ever going away. Oh well, I'll stay busy that way right?!? As if I need any help in that department, the 3 little monsters take care of that for me.

Yesterday I did get a couple of things done, one of them being deciding on an ordering fair entries. I have a total of 15 image this year that I'll be entering.



I also managed to make an apple pie, which sounded so yummy, not sure it turned out quite like I had hoped, but it still tastes good, it wasn't done until way too late though, so we'll enjoy it tonight, hopefully while watching a lightning show.



Now, I must be going so I can 'Catch Up' on more of my list. Watch for more fair entry photos in a later post.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'm working on fair entries too... I really wanted to enter a photo in every category, but that was just not happening!

Unknown said...

It was tough, especially choosing which portrait to enter, since I have a few of them. :) It took me 2 days to decide. Can't wait to see what you've got.