Sunday, January 6, 2008

366-Week of 1/1-1/6

Bubbles:
Opps! You caught me trying to climb the wall!! Daddy's girl decided to act innocent when I called him to come and see her climbing the wall of the bathtub. We have a little dare-devil. She loves to climb over and on top of any and everything she can.






Commitment
The two most important commitments in my life are represented here: My daughter and my husband. A few weeks ago DH thought he lost his wedding ring on the job (in about 6" of snow and spent 45 minutes melting with a little propane torch). When we got married I didn't think he would wear his ring because of his job and knowing he didn't like things on him (no watches, etc). But to this day (we've been married for almost 2 years) he doesn't take it off, for anything.

No comments: