Saturday, August 13, 2011

{Sneak Peek} The Chambers Family

It's another lovely Saturday here in Northern California. My day late morning & afternoon will be filled with working on business things, finishing up the edits for a couple of sessions & preparing for an engagement session this evening. 

It's been a week of craziness since I visited this beautiful family down in Happy Camp and I'm ready to share there session with all of you!  If you're a follower of the Facebook Fan Page you will have already seen a few of these and know that what's to come is just gorgeous. I had a lot of fun hanging out with them for our session and they were quite the troopers and I ended up with so many great images for them (in fact it was so hard to narrow it down to sneak peek that I put together a couple boards instead of all single images).

The whole family. Seriously, they were gorgeous



 Mom & Dad with their children & grandchildren.


Some of the best moments in childhood, come from spending time with grandparents (at least it was like that for me) and these little ones, just LOVE theirs.


Aren't they just so stinkin' cute and look at those eyes!! 


 

 Enjoy your preview & I'll be getting in touch with you soon with your gallery information. Thank you so much for a great morning.
 

No comments: