Friday, August 12, 2011

{Casting Call} Back to School

TGIF!! Happy Fridays.  I am in the process of planning out a "Back to School" session. It's going to be super cute & extra fun, definitely not what you'll be getting from traditional school portraits
I am looking for 1 girl & 1 boy, ages 4-6 (pre-k/K).
To be considered for this promotional shoot drop me an email. Please include a current, non-professional photo of your child, their age & grade they will be entering.
I will reply with details on what you will receive if your child is chosen. 
You must be willing to sign a model release & provide the requested clothing. I will be choosing my 'models' by September 1st. This is not a 'first come, first served' call.
***I adjusted the email link to go into a different mailbox, the original inbox is having some issues.***

No comments: