Tuesday, April 5, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Miss Rylee

I must say that I am so lucky to be able to do what I love, for my work.  Yesterday was another beautiful day around here, although it wasn't completely sunny or extremely warm, it was a great spring day & I got to spend an hour doing one of my favorite things, chasing around a wee-one.  She was so sweet!!

I really love when things come together for a session. Weather was great. One of the locations was new and worked out very well. And the little miss, well she was a perfect little model.
Even when she decided to showcase some little girl attitude, she was great. Which, if you're a momma of girls, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm saving my most favorites (so far, I still have to finish editing this session) for last. This first one, is one of my all time favorite images that I've made. 

And this last one, is just one of those things I had thought out before going to the session. I stopped by one of our local florists for the balloon bouquet before meeting up for our session & I'm so glad I saved these for the 2nd location where we got a little bit of sunshine. 
Thank you so much for having me photograph your little girl. She is precious & was such a great little model. I'll be seeing you next week for your proofing session.

No comments: