Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Life: Photos



I spent some time this week making out a blog schedule.  As part of my 'Growth' project I thought it would be great to have some recurring themes/posts. A couple of Sundays every month, I'm just going to post some 'snapshots' of things going on in my life.
This past week being girly birthday week, I've over-run this thing with family snapshots.

So I've decided to share the most recent family portraits, which are actually from our holiday session. It was a quick session that I did myself. Let me tell you, taking portraits of your own family is difficult, especially when you're supposed to be part of the subject matter as well.  I was beyond thrilled with the images I captured of the kids, especially Grace, she's a tough on to get natural photos of.

Hope you have a blessed week, it's another busy one around here.


No comments: