Monday, January 18, 2010

Rainy, windy days...{My Life}

The weather has been some of my least favorite. Super windy, drizzly cold rain & days with neverending grey clouds... It makes for going out of the house, especially packing the kiddos up, miserable & very discouraging.

An occasional break in the clouds to let the sunlight through, is very welcome.

...Week 2 : Weather: 2 ....Saturday mornings sunburst...

I've been spending lots of time organizing cupboards and paperwork, getting all those lovely end-of-year tax things in order & getting ready for Baby B to join our world.
I really have been enjoying my days & evenings with my family, doing...a whole lot of nothing important. We had our first real movie night on Friday. For the first time, ever in our relationship (almost 5 years) we actually rented movies to watch at home. We don't watch movies very often, so it was a real treat. Anna picked out Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs something she saw on a commercial & wanted to see. We had a "Pizza Place" and enjoyed our evening in.

...Posing with her newest love...baby dolls....

It's hard to believe that in less than 1 month, my girlies are having a birthday! 3 years has passed so quickly, but not nearly as quickly as the past year. Add party planning to the to-do list, along with birthday portraits (hoping for some decent weather this weekend)...

...A 'horsey' party is on the horizon....

Grace is so full of personality, I love watching her change & learn new things. Her big sister definately teaches her a lot... a lot of what she shouldn't do....

...at 11 months, she gets her first ponytails, and something was incredibly funny...

In a few (hopefully) short weeks we'll be welcoming our 3rd & final (yes for reals this time) child into our world. Baby B should be arriving mid-March. I can say that my body is fully ready for pregnancy to be over. It's offically difficult to do most simple things (like breathing & sleeping). I, however, am not ready for more sleepless nights & starting the routine over again. It will all be a blessing & I'm sure at this time next year as I reflect on the wee-ones, it will be a happy time.

...taking advantage of getting dressed up for date night, I employeed my hubby to get a few belly pics for Brody's book.... 31w1d (or something like that)

Now off to finish up a couple of cupboards & work on the Christmas, turned birthday quilt...

Check back by the end of the week for some new portraits of a super cute 6 month old baby boy!

No comments: