Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Luke, YHS, Class of 2010 {Senior Session}

This afternoon I had the opportunity to photograph another YHS 2010 Senior. We consider Luke my mom's other son. He has lived at her house with my little (now in college) brother for a couple of years now.

...Such a serious fella in photos...

...This one is one of my most favorite images from his session...

...shortly after this, he balanced on the rails, I was just hoping that he didn't fall down to the dry creek bed below...

...one of the few times I actually got a little smile out of him, he's not much into getting his portraits made, but he did a great job...

...Luke is a great basketball player...

...Saving my most favorite from this session for last...

I'll have the rest of your images ready for you at the end of the week. Thanks for a great session.

No comments: