Monday, November 9, 2009

It's November... {Specials & Product Spotlight}

...and this is posting later than normal.

I've been fairly busy over the last few weeks with portraits & holiday planning. I am not offering any specials for the month of November, except the November 11th, $111.11, which was offered through Facebook. If you haven't friended me yet, be sure to do that soon, I will periodically have specials & offers only listed there.

Holiday Portrait pricing is still in effect & a link to the price sheet can be found at the top of the blog. Holiday Pricing is valid through the end of December. I will not be taking Holiday sessions after December 12th, & orders placed after December 1st will incur a $20.00 rush fee to be gauranteed delivery by Christmas.

{Products} Speaking of Christmas, I offer several different items that make great holiday gifts. Keychains, calendars, dry erase boards & photo books just to name a few. Gift certificates also make great gifts.

There is still some time to book a Holiday Mini-session that includes customized Christmas cards. Prices on mini-sessions start at $65.00

Enjoy a great day!

No comments: