Sunday, November 8, 2009

1st of 3...A Family of Three {Family Session}

It was a super busy day for me yesterday. I did 3 sessions. I started off the morning doing some family portraits for my sisters family. It was still a bit chilly out when we started, which didn't make for a very cooperative little boy, but overall we got some great images.


...he somewhat decided to go along with getting photos made...

...but it wasn't very often...

...he had, had a scrunched up face with super squeezed together eyes, I asked him to relax a bit & just smile like a nice boy...

...up in the tree, freezing, but cooperating at least...

...it was good to see them smile so much...

I will have the rest of your portraits ready for you by the end of the week. Thanks for a good & chilly morning.

No comments: