Saturday, July 23, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Lil' Baby C & his family

Oh my teeny, tiny baby, and oh how I love them. This session went so well, I couldn't have asked for better weather, a better sleeper, everything just went the way a photographer hopes it will go. I absolutely love the results of this outdoors newborn session.

 Mom & dad making a heart around baby's little tiny toes, such a sweet way to remember just how tiny these little people are when they start their journey on this this earth.

We had the perfect little spot in the park & the sun kept peeking in & out of the cloud cover. It was a beautiful day for portraits.
This sweet little one has a couple of brothers & sisters as well, who are just as smitten with him as mom & dad.


Thank you guys, for a wonderful session, I'll be linking you up to your gallery this afternoon.

No comments: