Monday, July 25, 2011

{Monday Minute} Splash of Summer

It's been a while since I've done the Monday Minute, so tonight, here goes a little Splash of Summer, summer colors, summer rains, summer skies, I love almost everything about summer, except the super hot.

We had some unusually cool days & some extra rain this month... it was lovely. 


I've been working on a little project for me as well, getting the kids out & about as much as possible & just taking a few minutes to shoot some photos for me. Here are a few of summers beautiful blooms & bugs (& my first ever butterfly close up capture).
 

And it wouldn't be summer without the bluest of blue skies & some white puffy clouds surrounding the beautiful mountain we are so blessed to live in the shadows of.
Hope you had a great Monday. Ours was fabulous. Hoping that I will get back on a regular blogging schedule.

No comments: