Thursday, July 7, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Just My Little Ones

Ok, so not really a true sneak peek, because I've seen all the images. On the 4th of July, we did our 2nd annual kids portrait session.  Here are a couple of my favorites from our quick little sunset session. They are modeling some 'boutique' style shirts, I put together myself, with a little inspiration from Pinterest.

 Little Missy Sassy Smirk in the middle, the leader of the monkey pack.
 Showing off their true smiles, we were singing "And we park the truck when things get hot, girl park the truck", thank heaven they have no clue what it means, but they sure do love music.
 My biggest girl...Oh.my.growing too fast!!
 Something that's very rare...a true smile with dimples & all.  This is my most difficult subject, pretty much ever.  But when she cracks, she's just a doll.
 Ahhhh...the big boy & that 'manly' haircut.

 And he's NEVER happy standing still for longer that .12 seconds...let me go, you stinky girl!!





I can't believe how grown up they look... Such sweet little "Bratt's" err... Pratt's.

No comments: