Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mid-Week Check In

Hello out there!!
It's almost the weekend & I'm here to check in. I have no new photos to post...I'm already failing the 'photo' challenges for the year. Dang it!!  I've got a couple of projects that I'm working on & brainstorming a TON for new, fun & exciting things to come.  I'm hoping tomorrow is another okay weather day & I'll get a chance to get outside with my camera for a few photos.
I really need to get my girls out & dressed up all cute for their Birthday portriats.  There special days are rapidly approaching & I've got lots to do to plan their 'Farm Party'.


I don't know if you've checked out my 'Scraps-n-Stuff' blog yet, but if you have, you'll notice a layout about my plan & focus for growth this year & I know I've also mentioned it here.

Here's a little check-in with the "Growth Plan"
  • Focus more on what I LOVE to shoot & what I find inspiring & gorgeous: Wee-Ones & Western Lifestyle

  • By wee-ones I mean:  Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Family  <----basically I want to be a kick-booty Children & Baby Photographer  (I will still take on other projects, I just really enjoy these ones).
  • Western Lifestyle: just what is it?!? Well we live in one of the most gorgeous places on Earth.  I want to capture ranchers/cowboys/cowgirls just doing their thing. (right now this is in the 'vision' stage & will be having some 'portfolio expansion' specials coming soon. E-mail me if you're interested in participating.
  • I'll also be defining my 'style' thoroughout the year, putting some emphasis on more candid, lifestyle, everyday type images. 

Thanks for sticking it out with me & check back often for specials, info & more.

Don't forget that for the remainder of January, you can book a full session for just $75.



No comments: