Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mommy & Me Session--Lovely Young Women

Yesterday evening, despite the pouring rain, I had an outdoors session with some of my favorite people. Not only are they all beautiful on the outside, their hearts are bigger than anything comparable.

Although we had to get creative with where we went, patience won, and we got some really great shots. Love ya girls!

We started out indoors, after moving the dining room table & chairs...

...then ventured out to the barn, in the pouring rain...

...the rain let up a bit and we managed to get under a tree, too bad we couldn't see more of the rainbow down the valley...

...but we headed down to the pasture anyways...

...and back to the truck, possibly for a new ad...

...we had some daylight left, for a little bit of fun...

...and when we're almost done, got some yummy evening light...

...the end...

It was so great to be able to shoot something besides my own children, who don't really follow instruction too well. ~hugs~

-------------------------------

Delimia of the day: Vista 64-bit...anyone reading this know how to get Elements to work with this...I've been working at it for...oh...12+ hours, installing, uninstalling, reinstalling, reading, searching....and I'm at my wits end... :( Other than that issue so far....I'm liking the new machine. It's about 10x faster than the other, but if I'm not going to be able to edit...then it was pretty much an upgrade for nothing.


No comments: