Tuesday, December 20, 2011

{Sneak Peek} The Jones Brothers

These little cuties get to come visit every couple of months, partly because I'm Auntie, but also because we like to torture them with photos.  This session is probably went the smoothest of any and all it took was a little semi-bribery.  I simply told Little B he could cooperate, even though he hates pictures, or we could make it take, all.day.long.  He quickly obliged & was so cute, hamming it up with his baby brother. I think he really does like to have his photo made. 
I also did a something a little different than my 'normal' style of shooting all outdoors, on-location.  I set up my little portable studio in the kitchen (which, made me decide my house, is just 2-sizes too small).

Anyways, here's a few (okay, more than normal) of my favorites.













No comments: