Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Miss A is 6 months & family portraits

Woohoo!! It's Wednesday, that means we're half way through another week. The end of the year & holidays (which I pretty much consider from October 1st through the new year) is always such a blur. It goes so fast and seems to sneak right up on me.
Saturday I had the privilege of photographing little Miss A for her 6 month portraits.  I can't believe how much she's grown in 3 months. Her little personality is just blossoming and I love it!  Such a sweet & smiley girl.
 And just because Halloween is coming in less than a week, we'll start of the peek with a look at Miss A & her big brother dressed in their finest Halloween attire. Which they wore for a brief time at the Pumpkin Patch, where we began our session together.
 After a little time exploring the patch, we headed into town to grab some of that fall color that's gracing the park these days. We also met Grandma & Grandpa. 








Thanks for a fabulous session!! I'll be in touch with you soon with your full gallery. Have a great week.


No comments: