Friday, October 7, 2011

{Scenic Shots} A Painted Morning Sky

TGIF!!!  Hip, hip hooray, lets hear it for Friday.  This is the last thing I'm doing today and then I'm off to bed, unusual for me, as I'm normally more of a night owl than an early bird.  But one of the perks to being the early bird, especially where we live, during the fall/winter is the gorgeous sunrises we get.
I love when our sky is painted in pinks & clouds & sometimes fog. It's gorgeous really and photographs don't do it justice. To see it here, in person is something everyone should witness.
Anyways...here's a little peek at what I get to lay my eyes on every early weekday morning.


And last but not least, a little photo magic, in the form of a composite panorama. Made using 4 images from this morning. (click to see a larger version)


Have a great weekend!!

No comments: