Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{wordy wednesday} Just My Kid & other random images

I have a lens on rental for the rest of this month & I must say that after just 1 day, I am smitten with this thing. It's super sharp, clear, quiet & ohhhh... so lovely!
I can.not. put it down. I think I've taken more images in the last couple of days than I did all of last month. It's gorgeous!


 


 A quick attempt at a portrait of the rug-rats...not so wall worthy...but totally captures the craziness of our everyday life.
 (no I didn't get an extra kid, our nephew stayed with us last night & was in the field playing hide & seek with our munchkins)
 

Take advantage of this special occasion & book a session between May 16th & 30th to receive a 5 image disk with your session.* 






(*not valid with mini-sessions & tax not included)

No comments: