Thursday, May 26, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Krystal, Yreka Class of 2011

It's that time of year, when graduations are all around. Whether you've got a preschooler getting ready to head off to kindergarten or a high school senior ready to head out into the big world of adulthood, responsibility & college, it's definitely a special time of year.
I've had the opportunity in the last couple of weeks to work with some very special people. I had an entire class of graduating preschoolers, who will get to view their images on their special graduation day next week. 

I also got to photograph Krystal for an end of the year Senior session. She is gorgeous & we had lots of fun in our little hour. The weahter was cooperating in this crazy weather week (we've seen sun, rain, snow, & wind). I had a difficult time choosing which of her photos to showcase, mostly because I shoot the toddler age & those sessions are very different from the senior sessions, mainly because the seniors take direction & have an attention span longer than an ant.
I'm loving this senior session.






I'm looking for to more senior sessions this summer & fall.  Thank you for being a wonderful model.

Congratulations Class of 2011!!!

No comments: