Monday, May 23, 2011

{Sneak Peek} The Gocke Tinies

Friday evening I had the opportunity to photograph some of my favorite little people. My friend Heather came out to the house & I was blessed to shoot her sweet (shy and sometimes crazy) tinies.
The session started out the way almost every session with the 3-5 crowd starts...a little quiet & unsure, probably didn't help that I drug them out into a field with rye grass, almost taller then them, but they were complete troopers & got comfortable real quick. After that it was all catch me if you can & shoot on the fly.



This is one of my favorite from their session, so cute, I orginally asked the little Miss to sit on her big brother....but he thought it would be more fun, the opposite way. 
 Thank you so much for allowing me to capture some special moments for you, I look forward to seeing you this week with some proofs. :)


No comments: