Tuesday, November 1, 2011

{Sneak Peek} The Borgatti Family - Holiday edition

I love, love getting to capture special moments & memories for families. I've been blessed to photograph the Borgatti's for the past 4 years.  Not only do I photograph them for their annual family holiday portrait, but I've also gotten to watch Mr E & Miss M grow up before my lens. They are so cute!  Full of sugar & a little extra spice (on occasion). We ventured out this time to the new bridge at Lake Siskiyou and I must say that some of these pics are my favorite ones of them ever. So without more blabbery from me... here is a little peek at The B family.






And of course, what it really looks like when you're trying to wrangle 2 toddlers into 'portrait' mode (or at all for that matter).

Thank you guys for another great session. I'll be in touch with you soon. ♥

No comments: