Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Amber's 24 Week Maternity Session

I don't get to visit with my sister as often as I could a year ago and I miss her. We were all excited that they got to come visit the past two weekends.  The first to help celebrate Mr. Brody's birthday & then again this weekend to pick up my nephew from spending his spring break down here.  We planned her 1/2 way photo session, hoping for good weather, but we were in the midst of a last-minute wintery blizzard (not exactly blizzarding at our house but it was freezing & wet out).

So I did something I rarely do, I set up the ol' backdrops & did a little indoor session by my huge sliding door, in the teeny tiny kitchen.

Here are a couple sneak peek images from her mini-session.


 
There are a few others on my Fan page, over on Facebook, so you can catch them there.

No comments: