Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Thoughts

First up, a little announcement.

I am still looking for a couple of newborns and/or 0-3 month old babies, girls & boys to model a few new props & do a couple of 'promo' shots for me. If you're interested or know someone who is email me here & I'll return a little info to you & let you know about my New Faces program.
*********************
It seems as though I'm at a photographic stand-still at the moment. I have barely touched my camera, except to move it from desk to dresser & back, since the middle-end of February.  It's not like I have just been sitting around wasting time though. I've got a couple of 'behind the lens' projects in the works & can't wait to reveal them to you all.  I've also been doing some other crafty things, there's fabrics, beads, flowers, & tons & tons of ideas. 

Here are a few random images from the last couple time my camera was out & actually in use.

Hope you're having a great week & maybe I'll find some inspiration to get out & shoot something or someone (don't worry it's not too painful).

No comments: