Monday, August 9, 2010

Finally a post for Monday

I finally, actually just now thought of Mondays theme for posting.

Misc Mondays
T's 10- on Tuesday or --- ??
Wordy-Wordless Wednesdays
T's 10 - on Thursdays --??
Food Fridays
Scrap with Me Saturdays
Sundays ??

WooHoo for progress, yes we celebrate the little things around here (even snack time is a big deal--tea party).
So far I've spent nap time catching up on blog posts from the weekend. This post will catch me up to date, 9 posts for August.

It's fair week so things might get a little wonky on the blog, or I could be super organized & get some posts ready early...lol. Like that's going to happen. ;)

Happy Monday, we've had a little bit of a busy one so far. Brody had his 4 1/2 month check up, he's growing like an average boy should. Weighing today at 14 pounds 6 oz & measuring 25 inches long. He had to get shots today, which he did NOT love & he's spending the afternoon grumpy & restless.

Now off to entertain my little herd for a while. Leave me a comment letting me know what you'd like to see here on Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. If I chose your idea, I'll send you a little something special. :)

No comments: