Thursday, October 8, 2009

Balloon Fair {My LIfe}

The weekend of September 26th was the annual balloon fair. This year the weather was better than I remember it being for a long time, except for the smoke that had settled in from a fire up in Oregon.

...launching...
As always we got up early & headed out to watch them launch. This year was especially fun for a couple of reasons, Anna is talking like crazy & loves "Hot Boons" and we actually lived close enough to not have to get up at 5am.


...watching intently...


...not really interested in the balloons, it was a bit early for the little Fuzz Head...


...beautiful sunrise lighting, a proud big sister, a little sleepy head, & my love...


...smoke on the horizon...


...kissing balloons...

...Anna, her favorite cousin, auntie, & friend B enjoying the morning...

As a challenge to myself I only took 1 lens with me, so these were all taken with the 50mm.
After watching the balloons for about an hour and a half, we headed back to our house & I made breakfast (biscuits & gravy, bacon, sausage, eggs, fruit & fresh whipped cream) for our family before going to the Farmers Market & parade.

No comments: