Monday, April 27, 2009

JMKs--Easter

Yes this post is late, but life has been hectic to say the least. Although these didn't turn out quite like I'd hoped, considering all the obsticales just to get them, they are okay.


We went from, okay this isn't too bad, should be 'quick & easy'....

...to 'I want nothing to do with this...get me outta here'...

...followed by 'I'm not going to look at you because you can't make me, you're waaaay back there...'


...so maybe the key is a little bit of sleep...


...or how bout we play dress up instead...

...the lesson of the day...a great smile comes with the threat of putting the camera away. I was completely frustrated and done with this little adventure, started putting things away, and suddenly I had a cooperative little princess on my hands...

Amazing how that worked out!.

1 comment:

Denise Marie Olson said...

isn't that the truth!!!!! what little hams!!