Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Little Bit Crafty

So one of my favorite hobbies is sewing, and I've had the itch to do some crafting lately (it could be my way of nesting, cause I dispise cleaning). Anyways, I decided to make my daughter and our little one on the way matching dresses for Valentines day. I'm being optimistic as my actual due date isn't until Feb 20th. I'm using New Look Pattern #6688, veiws C (2 yr old) & E (newborn) I'm going to have to alter the size for view E, it's a toddler pattern and the smallest is 1/2.

Here are a couple of snapshots of the first finished piece, the other should be done by the end of the week, if I find some more extra time. I also did a couple matching hairbows for the little princess almost 2 year old, going on 20 year old, that calls me Momma.


No comments: