Friday, January 6, 2012

{News} The big Move

Please join me over on the new blog:  

366 posts before this one, I wrote my very first blog post.  That was 4 years ago today.  That year I started project 366, and it failed miserably, as I often do when I 'plan' projects like that.  I've seen a lot of changes, sometimes slow & painful, but all well worth it. I've seen growth, both in my work & in the children & families I am blessed to shoot. I've made decisions, some that worked, some that didn't.  It's been an amazing journey so far, and I am excited to see what the new year, 2012, has in store for me.


So far there are some pretty awesome things happening, both for business & personal.  I hope this year I give you a better glimpse at me, the artist, the person, the mom.  I hope that my talent continues to grow & I am constantly learning & striving to make this a better adventure. This is the year for purpose, for living life with a purpose, making decisions with a purpose & doing it all with love & dedication.

Today I will be moving the blog over to my website.  This one will stay here in it's place in Blogger land, but this will be my last post here.  When it's all set & ready to roll out, I will be back with a link & redirect you all over there.

Thank you for joining me on one of the most amazing journeys of my life. Thank you for allowing me into your homes & hearts. 

No comments: