Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sneak Peek {Toddler, Baby, Family Photography}

It's a beautiful day for a sneak peek!

Yesterday I was in Photographer heaven, I got to take photos of not 1, not, 2, but 3 cute kiddos (and their parents too).

First I made a little visit to catch up with Miss M, I can't believe she's already going to be 3, that means I've been taking her portraits for 2 1/2 years.



She's such a pretty little girl, with a bit of a wild streak. I had lots of fun with her & her little brother today, who's on the move as well.


We visited a bunch of different spots in the backyard for variety & fun. Mr E is a pretty tough trooper, I couldn't crawl across those rocks, but he made it look easy!!







After spending some time in the 'forests' with Miss M & Mr E, watching them just be kids & run/crawl about I got to photograph 8 month old Mr. K--Oh my gosh, can you say cute! My whole day was spent with cute, cute kids.


Don't you just want to reach out and pinch those cute little cheeks?!?!


Although he's not exactly smiling here, he was really happy & a great little guy.

He really liked the shiny reflector...for a few seconds at a time.


Thanks to both beautiful families for allowing me to photograph & capture memories & moments for you yesterday. I am so thankful for such wonderful friends & clients.

I'll be contacting you soon with your images.


No comments: