Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm still here... {My Life}

Yes I'm still here...just a bit busy with life. I've had blogging on my to-do list for several days, I just got to some photos & such to post though.

...just a typcial morning at our house, the girls want to hold Brody, but then get occupied doing other things, like getting "Sleeps out" & 'toe jams"

Although busy, there's not much new to post about.

Anna talks ALOT about EVERYTHING to ANYONE who will listen, Grace is our little Bully beating up her brother & big sister & Brody is growing & getting stronger everyday.

...thinking, & actually not talking for a moment...


...getting some loves from Daddy after throwing a toy into the toy box, only to have it bounce back at her, splitting her face open. The same day she deceided to throw a piece of plastic tubing at Brody which left a similar wound to his opposite cheek...

...our little big guy, he's growing so fast, 2 months already...

Now it's time to get ready for another weekend, they come & go so quickly. Housecleaning, laundry, errands....same drill different week.
Enjoy the rest of the week.

No comments: