Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's a Party...{My Life & P52}

...and I'm a bit late posting this. Between all the running around and the beautiful sunshine, I haven't been as diligent at posting as I would like to be.

Last Friday, my littlest princess turned 1. The year flew by! She's been a joy to watch grow & change, so different than her sister.

Happy Birthday Girlie!

...Lunch with Daddy for her Princess Day...

...celebrating on her day...she was really excited about the cake...

This past Saturday we had our girls' birthday party. It was lots of fun. We shared cake & ice cream, they opened their gifts, and enjoyed playing outside. We flew kites & played baseball. Thank you to all who attended and helped us celebrate our little princesses.

Making her ...Birthday Wish... {probably hoping for a horse she can ride}

Grace making her wish...or going after the frosting!
YUM! Cake (Thanks Robyn for this picture)
MMMM...sugary substance...YUM!
Playing on the new swing set. (Thanks again Robyn for this pic)
......................
I made P52 easy for this past week, and although I didn't get them posted in quite the right amount of time...last weeks theme was Birthday.
This weeks theme is relationships, I'm hoping to catch some sweet ones....

1 comment: