Sunday, November 20, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Brandon, Class of 2012 & family

I love getting to capture families.  I especially love getting to capture fun families and The McCartney crew was no exception to this. We traveled down the river and through the woods for this lovely session (which is another thing I really enjoy getting to do). We met up with the family & did some senior portraits for Mr Brandon & also captured some family shots for mom. 
Brandon is a great young guy.  He is totally passionate about firefighting and it definitely showed during our time.  Good luck with future endeavors, enjoy your final year of high school!!!  Thank you guys for a great session, I'll be in touch soon with your complete gallery.

 
 
 



 I couldn't resist taking a shot of this 4-legged, fur kid, who are always welcome to be a part of your session.
 I'll end the peek with a little storyboard, this will print beautifully as a 16x20. An alternative to having a solid portrait printed is getting a storyboard; a collection of images on one art piece.


No comments: