Saturday, September 24, 2011

{Sneak Peek} Gorgeous Newborn Baby C

This past weekend I had the opportunity to photography Miss C, a gorgeous almost 2 week young baby girl.  I headed over the hill to visit with the little sweetie & took a few baskets & a couple of headbands that I needed to get photographed from my stash of props.  We held her session out on the porch, it was a nice day, not too hot, not too chilly, a beautiful almost fall day. The little miss had her own ideas of how our session should go and wasn't all that sleepy (at least not for very long), but I did manage to get a couple of the head pieces in.  For being such a newbie to this big wide world, she sure was alert.




 

Thank you so much for a great afternoon, I'll be in touch with you soon with a link to your gallery.


No comments: